Apogee Introduces Apogee Control For Symphony I/O and Element Interfaces
Apogee Electronics is pleased to announce the availability of Apogee Control, a hardware remote control accessory designed for their Symphony I/O Mk II (compatibility expected March 2017) and Element Series Thunderbolt interfaces. With Apogee Control, you gain lightning access to input and output levels using the large Symphony-inspired Control knob and 3 control knob focus buttons, plus immediate access to a wide range of functions using the 8 user-configurable buttons.
Apogee Control Hardware Remote connects directly to your Mac using a simple USB cable. Apogee Control is sold as a separate accessory and is now available from authorized Apogee dealers worldwide for $195 USD.
Apogee Control Highlights:
– Hardware remote accessory for Symphony I/O Mk II and Element series I/O interfaces
– Sold separately
– Symphony-inspired Control Knob plus Input, Headphones and Speaker control knob focus buttons for lightning access to input and output levels.
– 8 user-assignable buttons offer a wide variety of functions:
– Analog Input control – input type, 48V, soft limit, group, polarity
– Analog Output control – mute, dim, sum to mono, speaker set selection, reference level
– Engage Talkback
– Launch Control software app
– Connects to Mac with supplied USB cable
– Compatible with Symphony I/O Mk II, Element 24, Element 46 and Element 88 audio interfaces
Click the links below to learn more.